||Nov 24, 2018
＊Rain-or-shine event. If the weather is difficult for walking, only a meals will be served.
Hamahiga Island, Uruma-shi,
||Nov 8, 2018 - Nov 22, 2018
||ONSEN・Gastronomy Walk in Uruma Executive Committee office (in OTS Service Management Research & Consulting Inc.)
1-2-3 Matsuo, Naha-shi, Okinawa-ken
|What is ONSEN Gastronomy Walking?
||ONSEN・Gastronomy Tourism is a new tourism that introduces the charm of hot spring resorts in Japan by walking and experiencing the food, nature, culture and history of local areas.
We open this event, ONSEN Gastronomy Walking, to enjoy a stroll through the beauty of hot spring areas, to experience our history and nature, to taste local foods and beverages, and finally to soak in a soothing hot spring at the end of the tour.
|The number of paticipants
* Registration will close as soon as capacity is reached.
|Clothes and items to bring
||Please participate in comfortable clothes and walking shoes, and bring your own headwear, rain gear, beverages, and towels for bathing.
* We will provide beverages at some of the gastronomy points.
|Direction to the venue
Please use a free shuttle bus following the bus connection below. Please select the choice when you apply.
Naha Bus Terminal No.27 Yakena Line
Outward: Leaving Naha bus terminal at 07:23 - Arriving JA Yonashiro-mae at 09:06 ⇒ Event venue
Return: From the event venue ⇒ Leaving JA Yonashiro-mae at 16:55 - Arriving Naha bus terminal at 19:13
* Shuttle bus operates between the event venue and JA yonashiro-mae bus stop.
* Will stop by Ikeijima hot springs before going back to the bus stop.
Get off at the bus stop "Heian hotel-mae" and walk 1 minute
Naha airport → Tomigusuku・Nakachi IC→Okinawakita IC → Event venue（about 1.5 hours）
Naha city center → Nishihara IC → Okinawakita IC → Event venue（about 1 hour）
||General incorporated association Uruma city tourism and local products association
|Reception venue on the day of event and schedule
||[Reception venues on the day of event]Kinwan port (Henza minami district) green field
[Starting point]Kinwan port (Henza minami district) green field
[Finishing point]Hama gyoko (fishing port) ryokuchi koen (green field park)
1) Reception opening hours 09:30～／Departure time 10:00～
2) Reception opening hours 09:45～／Departure time 10:15～
3) Reception opening hours 10:00～／Departure time 10:30～
* Start and cross over Hamahigaohashi bridge and walk around Hamahiga island.
* Finishing point is in Hamahiga island and there will be a shuttle bus from Hamagyoko fishing port to the starting point.
* You may walk back crossing the Hamahigaohashi bridge if you wish.
※ Hamahigaohashi bridge is 2.27km long.
||(1) Mozuku seaweed croquettes, Okinawa tempura
(2) Alcohol beverages (awamori, sake) + snack (salted tomatoes, vinegared mozuku seaweed, pickles, etc.)
(3) Fish soup + mini rice balls (fillings of Uruma Specialties)
(4) Salad of Vegetables grown in Uruma
(5) Green tea grown in Uruma and some sweets.
(6) A set of offerings (pork belly meat, fish cake, burdocks, etc.)
(7) Special sweets in Uruma
* Alcohol beverages will be provided at each point
* Some menu has not been yet decided
* Gastronomy Menu: Depending on the weather on the day of the event and the availability of the products, it may change without notice.
||Hamahigajima said to be an island where God lives. Enjoy island food and local liquor while strolling the power spots of the island, and the village of houses in old fashioned atmosphere with red tile roofs, stone walls.
※ Utaki: Sacred place to worship God in Okinawa
|Locations of toilets along the course (except starting and finishing points)
|Information on hot springs
||Ikeijima Onsen (Ikei island spa)
AJ Resort Ikeijima Island hot spring bathing tickets will be provided.
Enjoy Ikeijima Island Hot Springs on the island surrounded by sea after reaching the finishing line.
Alkalescent hot spring containing salt water and hydrogen carbonate, which springs from 1000 meters below the surface of Ikeijima island, is reputed as "beauty essence".
* It is 20 minutes drive from Kinwan port (Henza minami district) green field where the reception site is.
* Shuttle buses will operate to the hotel for whom do not come by cars.
||1. In order to hold the event smoothly and safely, participants shall comply with the regulations specified by the organizer and the traffic regulations.
2. The organizer shall not take any responsibility except for emergency measures in case of injury, loss or other accident."
3. The change of time or cancellation by personal reason is not accepted after registration.
4. The event may be canceled in case of an unexpected accident such as natural disaster, stormy weather, or new strain of influenza epidemic, etc. In that case, we can not compensate for the individual expenses such as participation fee, transportation or accommodation expenses."
5. Please check the event homepage for a cancellation notice.
6. It will be an event involving alcoholic beverages. Please enjoy the appropriate amount and please refrain from acting to disturb other participants. (loud voice, excessive drinking, etc.)"
7. We may ask for an identification card for age verification. Driving cars, bicycles, etc. with drinking is prohibited by law. Please use public transportation. "
8. The posting rights and portrait rights of the convention videos, pictures and articles, records, applicants' names, ages, addresses (country, prefecture/province) to magazines, Internet, etc., belong to the event organizer.
||No participation notice will be sent to early registrants.
■ For internet registration
After the payment is made, please show a copy of the confirmation email or a screen shot of the ”payment confirmation” or ”entry confirmation” at the reception desk.
■ For phone registration and payment at convenience store
A transaction slip and/or receipt issued at the store can be used as certificate of payment. Please present the receipt at reception.
■ For phone registration and payment with a credit card
Please present an identification card on the day of the event at the reception desk.
- Event Location
- Show All Places