14th National Nakaumi Marathon
- 4 Nov 2018(Sun)
- Application period:
- 8 Jun 2018(Fri) - 22 Aug 2018(Wed)
- Yasugi-shi, Shimane Prefecture In the field in front of Wako Museum
- Flat course with view of Nakaumi
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Nakaumi with Mt. Tokami and windmills in the background.
- Beginners are welcome.
|Category||Start time||Registration Fee
|1) Half Marathon: Male (High school students)||10:10||1,000JPY||Closed|
|2) Half Marathon: Male (29 Years Old Or Younger)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|3) Half Marathon: Male (30s)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|4) Half Marathon: Male (40s)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|5) Half Marathon: Male (50s)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|6) Half Marathon: Male (Ages over 60)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|7) Half Marathon: Female (High school students)||10:10||1,000JPY||Closed|
|8) Half Marathon: Female (35 years old and younger)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|9) Half Marathon: Female (Ages between 36 and 49)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|10) Half Marathon: Female (Ages over 50)||10:10||3,000JPY||Closed|
|11) 10km: Male (High school students)||10:07||1,000JPY||Closed|
|12) 10km: Male (39 years old and younger)||10:07||3,000JPY||Closed|
|13) 10km: Male (Ages between 40 and 59)||10:07||3,000JPY||Closed|
|14) 10km: Male (Ages over 60)||10:07||3,000JPY||Closed|
|15) 10km: Female (High school students)||10:07||1,000JPY||Closed|
|16) 10km: Female (35 years old and younger)||10:07||3,000JPY||Closed|
|17) 10km: Female (Ages between 36 and 49)||10:07||3,000JPY||Closed|
|18) 10km: Female (Ages over 50)||10:07||3,000JPY||Closed|
|19) 5km: Male (Junior high school students)||10:15||1,000JPY||Closed|
|20) 5km: Male (High school students)||10:15||1,000JPY||Closed|
|21) 5km: Male (39 years old and younger)||10:15||3,000JPY||Closed|
|22) 5km: Male (Ages between 40 and 59)||10:15||3,000JPY||Closed|
|23) 5km: Male (Ages over 60)||10:15||3,000JPY||Closed|
|24) 5km: Female (Junior high school students)||10:15||1,000JPY||Closed|
|25) 5km: Female (High school students)||10:15||1,000JPY||Closed|
|26) 5km: Female (35 years old and younger)||10:15||3,000JPY||Closed|
|27) 5km: Female (Ages between 36 and 49)||10:15||3,000JPY||Closed|
|28) 5km: Female (Ages over 50)||10:15||3,000JPY||Closed|
|29) 2km: Elementary School Boys (1st-3rd Grade)||9:40||1,000JPY||Closed|
|30) 2km: Elementary School Boys (4th-6th Grade)||9:40||1,000JPY||Closed|
|31) 2km: Elementary School Girls (1st-3rd Grade)||9:40||1,000JPY||Closed|
|32) 2km: Elementary School Girls (4th-6th Grade)||9:40||1,000JPY||Closed|
|33) 2km Family Marathon: Two-person Team (1 Guardian + 1 Child)||9:40||1,500JPY||Closed|
|33) 2km Family Marathon: Three-person Team (1 Guardian + 2 Children)||9:40||2,000JPY||Closed|
|33) 2km Family Marathon: Three-person Team (2 Guardians + 1 Child)||9:40||2,500JPY||Closed|
|34) 4km Walking: High school students and younger||10:20||500JPY||Closed|
|35) 4km Walking: General||10:20||1,000JPY||Closed|
|36) 4km Walking: Wheelchair (high school students and younger)||10:20||500JPY||Closed|
|36) 4km Walking: Wheelchair (general)||10:20||1,000JPY||Closed|
|37) 8km Walking: High school students and younger||9:40||500JPY||Closed|
|38) 8km Walking: General||9:40||1,000JPY||Closed|
Points to note at the time of entering:
Please have one running guardian per team sign up for the 2km Family Marathon
Please fill in team members' information in the form after selecting the event category.
* Membership of Sports Entry is not required for team members.
* Entry fee is for one team.
* First come first served until limit is reached.
* We do not accept registration on racing day.
|Qualifications||1. Runners for Half Marathon must be able to finish within 2.5 hours.|
2. Runners for 2km and Family Marathon must be able to finish within 25 minutes.
3. Runners in Family Marathon must hold hands before reaching the finishing line. One team must consist of two or three runners. Use of child stroller is not permitted.
4. Persons in wheel chairs can participate only in 4km Walking Course.
5. Please follow the qualification guidance for other races and be in good health.
|Course Description||Flat running course with view of Nakaumi beach, residential areas, bamboo forests, fruit farms, etc.|
|Services||Hot spring bath ticket, Clam soup, Lottery (Yasugi city produce)|
|Awards||Each 1st to 6th place (*Except Family Walking)|
|Guests||Mr. Yoshizumi Ishihara, Ms. Yoshika Arai|
|Application Notification||Organizing office expects to send out notification in mid October.|
For inquiries regarding the application notification, please contact the organizing office below.
National Nakaumi Marathon Executive Committee Office TEL: 0854-23-3500
|Reception Location||Sendan-kai parking lot next to Yellow Bus terminal|
|Reception Time (day Before Event)||12:30～17:00|
|Reception Time (event Day)||7:30～9:00|
|About Parking||1,200 parking spaces available|
|Shuttle Bus||Shuttle bus service is available from Fukui Kogyo Danchi (Fukui Industrial Park) temporary parking lot.|
|Trains And Buses||(Train) 10-minute walk from Yasugi Station on JR San-in Honsen (JR San-in main line)|
(Bus) 10-minute walk from "Yasugi Station" stop
|Direction By Car||5 minutes from Yasugi IC on San-in Yasugi Jidosha Road|
|Time Limit||[Half] 2.5 hours|
|Water Station||6 locations|
|Agreement||With my understanding of the contents of this event, I pledge to participate at my own risk.|
Please agree to the following oath before applying.
1. Applications will be closed on first come, first served basis, and will be closed as soon as limit is reached. For the subsequent applicants, we will refund the paid participation fee except the filing fee after the application period.
2. Any false declarations such as age or sex, substitution runner, transferring of rights (illegal entry) and escort running (except for person with disabilities) are prohibited. In the event that any unauthorized act is discovered, guilty party will not only lose the right to participate in current event, but application to future events may also be declined.
3. Change and modification of contents or cancellation after the application due to personal reasons are prohibited.
4. Except for overbooking, there will be no refund for overpayment, duplicated payment, deposit outside application period, or cases falling under 2 or 3 above. Event may also be cancelled due to weather, natural disasters, accidents, illness, etc. and there will be no refunds.
5. Guardians' consent is required for minors to participate.
6. Participants should manage their own health and withdraw from the race if physical condition deteriorates. If the organizer judges a participant's difficulty to continue the race, immediately follow the organizer's recommendation to stop the competition.
7. The organizer will give first aid in case of illness or accidents, but will not take any responsibility thereafter.
8. The organizer is not responsible for any lost or stolen items during the event.
9. The rights of publication in television, newspaper, magazine, internet, and and images, photos, articles, records, etc. taken during the event shall belong to the event organizer.
10. Participants are required to enroll in marathon insurance. (Included in entry fee)
11. In addition to the above, please follow any instructions by the organizer.
[About personal information]
1. The organizer recognizes the importance of personal information, observes the law concerning personal information protection and related laws and regulations, and securely handles personal information.
2. For the purpose of improving the service to the participants in the event, event information, race records, notification of related information, information of the next event, provision of services from association sponsorship / cooperation / related organizations, record announcement (ranking, etc.) will be collected. In addition, the organizer may contact you to confirm application details.
|Management Office||Yasugi City Hall Citizens Division, Department of Culture and Sports Promotion, 878-2 Yasugi-cho, Yasugi-shi, Shimane Prefecture |
National Nakaumi Marathon Executive Committee Office
|Any questions||Please note that the event management and the event itself will be conducted only in Japanese.|
Please send inquiries in English or Japanese from this URL.
(For registration and entries, SportsEntry will respond and get back to you. They will confirm enquiries with the Race Organiser and you will receive a response from SportsEntry.)
Please note there may be a delay in responding. Where possible, please make your enquiry in as far advance as possible to allow plenty of time for a response and to ensure you get a response back in time.
Sports Entry Reccomend
This page is a selection of sports events in Japan recommended for the international community. This feature event is 14th National Nakaumi Marathon. The information on this page independently collected and created by SportsEntry
Please check the page who we are for more details.